Customer Management -NQF Level 5
Further Education and Training Certificate
The customer management qualification offered is part of a broader learning pathway that spans various sectors and industries. It is aimed at developing the essential management competencies required by learners in any occupation, particularly those responsible for managing first-line managers.
The customer management program is designed to enhance the learners’ understanding of key management concepts, principles, and practices, equipping them with the necessary skills to lead, manage, organize, and control first-line managers and team leaders. The scope of generic management is broadly categorized into five domains: leadership, managing the environment, managing relations, managing knowledge, and the practice of customer management.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Initiate, develop, implement, and evaluate operational strategies, projects, and action plans, and recommend changes as necessary to improve the effectiveness of the unit.
- Monitor and measure performance and apply continuous improvement interventions to achieve desired outcomes, including customer satisfaction, and contribute to the entity’s objectives and vision.
- Lead a team of first-line managers by leveraging individual talents and promoting synergistic interaction to enhance effectiveness and achieve entity goals.
- Foster relationships through effective communication vertically and horizontally within the unit, with superiors, and stakeholders across the value chain to ensure intended outcomes are achieved.
- Facilitate the development of teams and team members by providing coaching, career direction, and promoting diversity within the unit.
Who Should Study Customer Management Level 5?
The intended audience for this course are usually individuals in managerial positions who oversee junior managers or team leaders. In the case of smaller organizations, these managers may primarily focus on managing supervisors and staff within their specific section, division, or business unit.
Customer Management Potential Careers:
- Junior manager
- Team Leader