Production Technology – NQF Level 3
Further Education and Training Certificate
This certification imparts to learners the diverse knowledge and competencies essential to executing a variety of tasks that facilitate manufacturing, engineering, and technology processes. Learners will gain a profusion of skills that include identifying production parameters in manufacturing, engineering, and technology industries, as well as fundamental approaches to achieve them.
Why study Production Technology NQF Level 3?
This certification enhances the worth of manufacturing, engineering, and technology qualifications specific to a particular context by supplementing them with context-specific proficiencies. The supportive connection between occupational qualifications and this set of certifications is established by including production technology competencies that were previously not incorporated in mainstream production, manufacturing, and technology qualifications. This addresses the identified gaps in the field.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Enhance knowledge and comprehension of the Information Technology industry.
- Manage and supervise the maintenance of office equipment.
- Effectively apply the knowledge, techniques, and skills of End User Computing applications in the workplace.
- Improve communication and articulation skills within the organization.
- Enhance the use of mathematical literacy in the workplace, utilizing relevant End User Computing applications.
- Acquire proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and spreadsheet applications.
Who Should Study Production Technology Level 3?
This program is designed for individuals who are currently employed or seeking employment in the media and advertising industry and wish to enhance their skills and knowledge to increase their employability.
Production Technology level 3 potential careers:
- Senior Artisan
- Production Supervisor
- Machine Controller