Production technology – NQF Level 2
Further Education and Training Certificate
This certification in Production Technology level 2 imparts to learners the diverse knowledge and competencies essential to executing a variety of tasks that facilitate manufacturing, engineering, and technology processes. Learners will gain a profusion of skills from the Production technology that include identifying production parameters in manufacturing, engineering, and technology industries, as well as fundamental approaches to achieve them.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Convey operational information related to production and manufacturing to diverse end-users.
- Enhance organizational structures, functions, and processes to contribute to the attainment of production specifications.
- Implement quality standards and procedures in production operations.
- Display comprehension of production technology practices, systems, and terminology employed in manufacturing, engineering, and technology.
- Foster a safe and healthy work environment by contributing to production activities individually and as part of a team.
- Utilize, prepare, and operate equipment that supports the manufacturing process.
- Sustain stock levels of equipment and consumables.
Who should study Production Technology – NQF Level 2?
Production Technology at Level 2 caters to those desiring to work in the manufacturing sector, where production technologies are utilized. It also provides an upskilling opportunity for individuals seeking to enhance their competencies in their respective Production Technology roles.
Production Technology Level 2 Potential Careers: