Contact Centre Manager Level 5
Contact Centre Manager Level 5 Course overview
The purpose of this qualification is to prepare a learner to operate as a Contact Centre Manager. A Contact Centre Manager manages and optimises quality contact centre operations and practices.
- Manage and control the costs of a contact centre.
- Manage and control the operational planning and achievement of operational targets.
- Manage personnel employed in a contact centre.
- Manage customer and supplier relations.
- Manage and assure the achievement of contact centre quality standards.
- Manage and control the efficiency of contact centre processes and technology