End User Computing – NQF Level 3
Further Education and Training Certificate
The NQF level 3 National Certificate in End User Computing is a basic and comprehensive course designed to equip employed or new learners with the necessary skills to meet the requirements of a workplace where End User Computing skills are needed. This qualification aims to impart learners with the skills, knowledge, attitudes, and values that are crucial for succeeding in the information communication technology industry.
Why study End User Computing – NQF Level 3
The significant advancements in technological systems have made it necessary for businesses to possess computer and web skills to ensure smooth functionality and prompt problem-solving. To meet the requirements of a workplace where End User Computing skills are necessary, the National Certificate in IT for End User Computing at NQF level 3 is a fundamental and versatile course that aims to develop employed or new learners.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Improve knowledge and understanding of the Information Technology industry.
- Monitor and control the maintenance of office equipment.
- Competently apply the knowledge, techniques & skills of End User Computing applications in the workplace.
- Communicate and articulate more effectively within the organisation.
- Improve the use of mathematical literacy in the workplace, using applicable End User Computing applications.
- Learn Microsoft excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and spreadsheet application.
Who Should Study End User Computing Level 3?
This course is intended for employed and newly employed individuals entering a workplace and aiming at upskilling themselves and unemployed individuals who want to develop their skills and become more employable.
End User Computing – NQF Level 3 potential careers:
Call Centre Agents