End User Computing – Level 3
SAQA Qualification ID: 61591
Why study End User Computing NQF level 3?
The immense development in technological systems that require Computer and web knowledge to create smooth business functionality and allows for quick problem-solving. The National Certificate in IT: End User Computing – NQF level 3 qualification is a foundational and generic course that focuses on building employed or new learners entering a workplace where End User Computing skills are required.
A Qualifying Learner will be able to:
- Improve knowledge and understanding of the Information Technology industry.
- Monitor and control the maintenance of office equipment.
- Competently apply the knowledge, techniques & skills of End User Computing applications in the workplace.
- Communicate and articulate more effectively within the organisation.
- Improve the use of mathematical literacy in the workplace, using applicable End User Computing applications.
- Learn Microsoft excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and spreadsheet application.
Who should study End User Computing level 3?
This course is intended for employed and newly employed individuals entering a workplace and aiming at upskilling themselves and unemployed individuals who want to develop their skills and become more employable.
End User Computing potential careers
Call Centre Agents
This qualification is run over 12 months.