Wholesale and Retail Distribution – Level 2
SAQA Qualification ID: 49280
Why study Wholesale and Retail Distribution Level 2?
The purpose of the Wholesale and Retail Distribution NQF Level 2 certificate is to equip learners to understand and acquaint with the underlying principles of all the major areas related to distribution within the whole sector. The impact of this certificate on society and the economy is reflected in the multiple job roles and careers within three distinct arenas that can stem from the qualification.
A Qualifying Learner will be able to:
- Plan self-development.
- Apply in and outbound call centre operations within a commercial environment.
- Perform general administrative and office functions.
- Implement point of Sale transactions and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and secure Wholesale and Retail environment.
- Offer and maintain a credit facility and customer account.
- Pack and handle food and non-food items.
- Deal with customers.
Who should study Wholesale and Retail Distribution Level 2?
The certificate in Wholesale and Retail Distribution, NQF Level 2, is designed to meet the needs of the learners who are already employed and involved in Wholesale, Distribution or mail retail within the Wholesale and Retail field. This certificate may also be useful to anyone who wishes to pursue a career in wholesale and retail sector.
Wholesale and Retail Distribution Level 2 potential careers
Supply Chain officer
This qualification is run over 12 months.