Manufacturing – NQF Level 1
Further Education and Training Certificate
Manufacturing NQF level 1 has been designed as a foundation for a wide range of occupational and work-place based qualifications. This qualification specifies the key values, knowledge, and skills that are required in the engineering and manufacturing qualifications in the Further Education and Training sector.
It provides learners who have no formal qualification with an opportunity for assessment to recognise prior learning, identify gaps, and structure learning programmes to close those gaps.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Select a learning path and identify the skills and qualifications that will enable him/her to achieve his/her goals and target.
- Apply numeracy and communication skills in the engineering and manufacturing industry.
- Understand the science and technology which underpins the conversion processes.
- Understand the engineering and manufacturing workplace environment, procedures and policies which govern that it.
- Understand, use, and care for basic tools and technology.
Who should study Manufacturing – NQF Level 1?
This course is intended for employed and newly employed individuals entering a Media and Advertising and aiming at upskilling themselves and unemployed individuals who want to develop their skills and become more employable.
Advertising Level 4 Potential Careers:
Production Team member
Assembly Team Trainee
Production Line Worker
Entry Level Safety Technician