Contact Centre And Business Process Outsourcing Support – Level 3
SAQA Qualification ID: 93997
Why study Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing Level 3?
Contact Centre is often the central point from where all customer interactions can be managed across different channels. Contact Centre agents use email, social media, messaging, or chats to communicate with customers and handle inbound and outbound calls. Learners are provided with competencies to handle both inbound and outbound interactions/traffic, within different types of operations of contact centre industry.
A Qualifying Learner will be able to:
- Communicate effectively using appropriate verbal skills to answer and make calls from and to customers.
- Skilled in handling situations of language and culture differences.
- Identify and solve problems by communicating, questioning, and active listening of customer query.
- Organise and manage oneself and one’s activities responsibly.
- Work effectively in a team to meet targets and deadlines.
- Collect, analyse, organise, and critically evaluate information to input or pull customer information from system.
- Persuade different customers to buy products or services.
Who should study Contact Centre & Business Process Outsourcing Level 3?
This qualification is intended for persons who already work as Contact Centre and/or Business Process Outsourcing agents or who wish to join the contact centre and/or Business Process Outsourcing industry. The qualification introduces contact centre and/or Business Process Outsourcing operations.
Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing Level 3 potential careers
Contact Centre Agent
Customer Service Specialist
Senior Contact Centre Agents
This qualification is run over 12 months.