Business Acumen Training
Why Study Business Acumen Training?
Making sound business decisions will develop into good outcomes in the business or organisation. The lack thereof can result in disastrous outcomes. This standard unit is intended for employees who have just started their careers.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Identify problems and come up with solutions relating to Contact Centre Level 2.
- Understand, interpret, and analyse, a business situation.
- Deal with a business situation in a professional and profitable manner.
- Equip candidates with the knowledge and practical skills to enable them to deal with a business situation.
- Obtain a deeper understanding of the dynamics of a business situation.
- Create solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Deliver a better customer experience in a business environment.
- Recognize the importance of business planning.
- Make sound business decisions.
- Identify the importance of other financial levers.
- Understand the importance of business ethics.
- Understand business etiquette in organizational or business.
- Understand the social, regulatory, and technology dynamics of a business dynamic.
- Identify the innovation and design thinking in a business environment.
- Detail the brand identity of a business or organisation.
- Understand the development of a business environment.
- Build a detailed finance and budgeting plan.