Customer Services Training
Why Study Customer Services Training?
Customer service can either break or make a company’s success, the latter can higher the chances to turn a potential customer into a loyal customer. This standard unit will enlighten candidate’s knowledge, and skills pertaining to excellent service.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Contract with a team to obtain commitment.
- Monitor the achievement of team objectives.
- Explain the role of a team leader.
- Explain the purpose of a team.
- Identify problems and solve them effectively.
- Make decisions with the involvement of team members.
- Monitor the performance of team members.
- Candidates can organise and manage themselves.
- Implement agreed performance plans.
- Collect, organise and critically evaluate information.
- Monitor achievement against objectives.
- Communicate effectively in consulting and allocating tasks.
- Gain commitment to performance plans.