Working @ Heights
Monitor, report, and make recommendations pertaining to specified requirements in terms of working at heights.
In this training module, you will learn how to comply with your duties under the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and you will be trained on the safety rules to follow when working with ladders and scaffolding.
Duration: 1 Day Training
Accreditation: Unit Standard 120362
Successful candidates credited with this unit standard are able to:
- Explain the use and limitations of a limited range of fall arrest equipment and fall
- Inspect, assembling and storing fall arrest equipment.
- Select suitable anchor points.
- Use fall arrest systems with a double lanyard.
- Use pre-installed vertical and horizontal lifelines.