Supervisory Management Training
Successful credited candidates with this unit standard can:
- Ensure that workers work in compliance with the OHSA and its regulations.
- Ensure that workers use equipment, protective devices or clothing the employer requires.
- Inform employees of any workplace health and safety hazards that the supervisor is aware of.
- Instruct instructions on measures and procedures to be followed for their own protection, if prescribed by regulation; and
- Take every precaution reasonable in the circumstances to protect workers.