Presentation Skills Training
Why Study Presentation Skills Training?
While public speaking is ranked among the most feared things in the world, like snakes, death and insects, channeling the fear of presentation to your benefit has the potential to make a person’s bcareer. This standard unit in presentation skills is intended to aid candidates with a strong set of skills to confidently present.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations.
- Utilize white boarding for reinforcement.
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and
- list criteria for determining what types to use.
- Enrich the learning experience with humor, questions, and discussion
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline.
- Select presentation delivery methods.
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Knock down nervousness.
- Develop and use flip charts with color.
- Comprehend the purpose of your presentation.
- Plan presentations based on audience analysis.
- Deliver confident presentations.
- Deliver informative and educational presentations.