Demonstrate knowledge and application of Ergonomics and the Ergonomics Regulation 2019 i.t.o the OHSA [85 of 1993].
Ergonomics training is one of the most essential elements of effective productivity. The success of your ergonomics process hinges on your team’s ability to find and fix the ergonomics problems in your work environment.
Duration: 1 Day Training
Accreditation: Not Yet Aligned
Credits: Not Yet Aligned
Successful Candidates Credited With This Unit Standard Are Able To:
- Learn the principles of ergonomics and their applications.
- Learn about the proper use of equipment, tools, and machine controls.
- Use good work practices, including proper lifting techniques.
- Become more aware of work tasks that may lead to pain or injury.
- Recognize early symptoms of MSDs.
- Understand the importance of reporting and addressing early indications of MSDs before serious injuries develop.
- Understand procedures for reporting work-related injuries and illnesses, as required by OSHA’s injury and illness recording and reporting regulation