Business Ethics Training
Why Study Business Ethics Training?
Business ethics is a company’s implementation of policies and procedures. These policies and procedures surround topics such as fraud, bribery, discrimination, and corporate governance.
In a country governed by laws and legislations, an organisation or business governed by laws and legislation will promote integrity and gain trust among their employees, clients, key stakeholders, and potential investors and consumers.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Outline the company’s values and principles.
- Understand how employees are expected to behave towards each other.
- Understand how an organization is expected to operate.
- Understand acceptable behavior, social norms, regulations, and responsibilities of each individual in the company.
- Refer back to the code of ethics when uncertain about a decision.
- Make decisions that are in line with company values.
- Make decisions in the absence of a clear rule or direct supervision.
- Understand how to comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- Assist employees make decisions that are in line with company values.
- Assist employees make decisions in the absence of a clear rule or direct
- Implementation of relevant laws and regulations.
- Prioritise protecting the safety and health of our employees.
- Be lawful, fair, and transparent at all times.
- Keep data accurate and up to date.