Business Writing Training
Why Study Business Writing?
Business writing is a professional type of writing that has the purpose of informing readers in a clear, concise, and effective manner. Client proposals, reports, memos, emails, and notices are also categorised as business writing.
Good business writing builds customer credibility in the business. This standard unit is intended to boost writing skills in an organisation, or business’s newsletters, client proposals, memos, emails and notices.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Write well.
- Understand the key to exceptional writing.
- Write simple, clear, elegant, and evocative.
- Identify the different types of writing.
- Avoid unnecessary sentences.
- Learn how to add style to writing.
- Master tone of business writing.
- Understand the difference between the different types of writing.
- Structure newsletters, client proposals, memos, emails, and notices.
- Perfect communication, with meaningful titles, headlines, and contents, for ease of reading.
- Improve layout, spelling, and grammar
- Understand the need for a new business writing style.
- Implement the principles of good writing.
- Plan newsletters, client proposals, memos, emails and notices.