Working In A Team
Why Study Working In A Team?
Contact Centre is often the central point from where all customer interactions can be managed across different channels. Contact Centre agents use email, social media, messaging, or chats to communicate with customers and handle inbound and outbound calls. Learners are provided with competencies to handle both inbound and outbound interactions/traffic, within different types of operations of contact centre industry.
How You will Benefit?
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to your team.
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common situations.
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better.
- Identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team.
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts on group dynamics.