Workplace Diversity Training
Why Study Workplace Diversity Training?
Contact Centre is often the central point from where all customer interactions can be managed across different channels. Contact Centre agents use email, social media, messaging, or chats to communicate with customers and handle inbound and outbound calls. Learners are provided with competencies to handle both inbound and outbound interactions/traffic, within different types of operations of contact centre industry.
How You will Benefit?
- Understand what diversity and its related terms mean.
- Be aware of how aware you are of diversity and where you can improve.
- Understand how changes in the world have affected you and your view.
- Diversity Training will enable you to identify your stereotypes.
- Understand what terms are politically correct and which are not, and why.
- Be familiar with the four cornerstones of diversity.
- Understand what the pitfalls are relating to diversity and understand how to avoid them.
- Develop a technique for dealing with inappropriate behavior.
- Develop a management style to encourage diversity.
- Know what to do if you or one of your employees feels discriminated against.