Networking Outside The Company Training
Why Study Networking Outside The Company Training?
While networking is of utter importance, the fruits have far greater results in a business or organisation. Developing relationships that will benefit one both personally and professionally are some of the fruits of networking. This unit standard is intended for candidates to create and maintain effective networks.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Implement effective techniques for future references.
- Network effectively.
- Develop a personal brand.
- Have a fresh perspective.
- Present themselves to people outside the company.
- Develop relationships.
- Understand common networking mistakes.
- Implement time management.
- Manage personal and professional network.
- Build Networks.
- Implement networking Tools.
- Develop interpersonal relationships.