Human Resource Management Training
Why Study Human Resource Management Training?
This standard unit is suitable for candidates who manage people in companies and organisations.
At the completion of the unit standard, a qualifying candidate can:
- Identify problems and come up with solutions relating to Contact Centre Level 2.
- Forecast customer trends.
- Stay ahead of digital needs.
- Recognise new ways of managing labour.
- Understand production assets.
- Use financial information in operations.
- Boost efficiency and quality in your organisation
- Manage waste in your organisation.
- Have a lean-thinking approach to operations management.
- Understand the risks associated with business operations.
- Understand how to mitigate business operations.
- Manage and measure processes.
- Managing capacity and people.
- Explore financial analysis.
- Explore forecast strategy.
- Identify production planning.
- Identify scheduling.
- Learn inventory and waste management.
- Discover quality management.
- Identify operational risk management strategy.