Health and Wellness At Work Training
Why Study Health And Wellness At Work Training?
Health and wellness to all aspects of working life, from. the quality and safety of the physical environment, to how. workers feel about their work, their working environment, the. climate at work and work organization.
This unit standard is for people who are giving an induction of health and safety principles to new employees, and for those people who are accredited with this standard. In this unit standard Occupational Safety and Health in the workplace issues are explained. This standard unit is intended for employees entering the workplace and performing any duties therein that are subject to requirements for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), housekeeping, and emergency procedures.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Identify problems and come up with solutions relating to Contact Centre Level 2.
- Explain both employer and employee duties regarding occupational safety and health in the workplace.
- Explain the general safety rules in a workplace.
- Explain the use and application of Personal Protective Equipment in a workplace.
- Explain the need for good housekeeping in the workplace.
- Explain and apply emergency procedures in the workplace.
- Describe the employer’s and employees’ duties regarding occupational
safety and health in the workplace.
- Describe the legislative requirements in terms of occupational health and
safety representation structure and activities.
- Identify and address hazards and associated risks in the workplace to
ensure the health and safety of employees.
- Identify the importance of identifying hazards and risks in the working
- Describe the reporting procedure of hazards and risks in terms of
organisational policies and procedures.
- Explain the general safety rules in the workplace.