Why Study Facilitation Training?
This unit standard is suitable for participants to understand the importance of good communication prior to preparing for and, delivering a facilitation.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Identify problems and come up with solutions relating to Contact Centre Level 2.
- Prepare facilitators toolkit.
- Engage target audience.
- Identify audience participation.
- Introduce the process and content facilitation.
- Understand how to manage conflict.
- Understand the process of handling conflict positively.
- Define communication challenges.
- Understand team dynamics.
- Understand the principles of facilitation
- Identify the benefits of facilitation skills
- Understand the importance of facilitation
- Explain why have workshops?
- Identify the disadvantages of workshops
- Define participants
- Know the role of facilitators
- Identify the three main stages in any workshop