Health And Safety Training
Successful Candidates Credited With This Unit Standard Are Able To:
- Performing work in elevated positions.
- Individuals will obtain skills and experience as well as knowledge necessary to set up and select working at heights equipment for safe use and operation.
- Individuals will obtain necessary skills to enable them to eliminate the risk of severe injuries.
- Training will increase individual performance and production.
- Individuals will be able to select the appropriate work equipment to complete the task safety.
- Individuals will demonstrate to others that they are taking necessary steps to meet the requirements in terms of the Occupational Health and Safety Act of 1993.