Hazardous Chemical Training
This training enables learners to apply basic health and safety legislation in the form of standards and procedures governing health and safety when working with hazardous chemicals in the workplace.
Duration: 1 Day Training
Accreditation: Not Yet Aligned
Successful Candidates Credited With This Unit Standard Are Able To:
- Gain Insight into chemicals.
- Learn biological monitoring and medicals.
- Understand and comply with legal requirements of working with hazardous chemicals.
- Understand and implement proactive and reactive control measures.
- Understand and perform first Aid treatment to affected parties.
- Create and maintain a safe working environment.
- Understand procedures when attending to emergencies.