Ethics In The Workplace
Why Study Ethics In The Workplace?
We are focused on training your staff and maximizing your return on investment resulting in better B-BBEE Points.
Ethics in the Workplace is both one of the most important areas of business education and one of the least taught. With the implementation of integrated Ethics Training in companies and organisations, a clearer definition is ensured between ethics and values and the code of conduct. Employees equipped with this training will be able to apply ethical standards to their work roles and identify breaches of ethical standards in the workplace. It will teach them how to apply the Batho Pele principles to their work role and context.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Outline ethical values and standards contained in legislation and codes which have relevance to the conduct of employees in the public sector.
- Describe areas of ethical conflict for public sector employees.
- Explain the importance of ethical values and standards concerning the public sector.
- Explain how the Batho Pele principles apply to their work roles.
- Explain how the application of Batho Pele principles determines how work is done in the public sector.
- Identify and describe successful examples of the application of Batho Pele principles in public sector contexts.
- Explain why the Batho Pele principles are so important to government and effective service delivery in South Africa and its organisation.