Employee Recognition Training
At the completion of the unit standard, a qualifying candidate can:
While KPIs help show a company what it has achieved, recognising employees’ performance is equally as important. This unit standard is intended to assist managers acknowledge employee performance and know when to recognise employees performance.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Recognise and acknowledge employee performance.
- Understand when to recognise employees performance.
- Recognise whether employee performance supports the company’s goal and vision.
- Understand the cultural differences in accepting and recognition.
- Recognize cognitive differences.
- Recognize cognitive differences in needs.
- Explore the types of rewards and recognitions beyond money.
- Explore how to effectively evaluate performance.
- Understand the benefits of creating recognition for employees.
- Identify the responsibility involved in the management.
- Identify the responsibility involved in the development of employees.
- Understand all relevant information in recognition of employees.
- Understand that the lack of recognition, can be demoralizing.
- Recognize that recognition results in employee satisfaction.
- Identify how powerful recognition can be.
- Recognize how to recognise.
- Understand how to recognise employees successfully.