Emotional Intelligence Training
Why Study Emotional Intelligence Training?
With the rollercoaster life is, one goes through happiness, sadness, disappointment, or desperation all in one go. This can therefore make emotions hard to manage. This standard unit is suitable for candidates who would like to improve their emotional intelligence levels.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Demonstrate tools and strategies of emotional intelligence to help yourself & others through emotional turmoil.
- Understand that emotional Intelligence can help with anxiety, depression, stress, overwhelm, and many more emotional issues.
- Understand how to use Emotional Intelligence to help yourself and others.
- Identify how to improve your own Emotional Intelligence.
- Develop polished interpersonal skills with staff and colleagues
- Listen to Skills
- Get along with my manager
- Deal with tension and conflict more constructively
- Conflict Management techniques
- Learn how to give honest and candid feedback appropriately
- Learn to receive negative feedback constructively
- How to work well with people
- Communicate assertively
- Identify assertiveness techniques
- Deal with aggressive people in the workplace
- Show appreciation