Delivery Constructive Criticism Training
Why Study Delivery Constructive Criticism Training?
Delivering constructive criticism is paramount to a company’s success and when delivered in an aggressive way can result in dire consequences. This standard unit is suitable for managers who would like to learn how to deliver constructive criticism to employees, in a helpful way, that provides specific, and actionable suggestions.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Identify problems and come up with solutions relating to
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of harassment in the workplace.
- Demonstrate understanding of the reality of a conducive environment.
- Manage team members taking into account similarities and differences
- Deal with disagreements and conflicts arising criticism.
- Prepare for negotiations.
- Engage in negotiations.
- Finalise negotiations and communicate agreements.
- Evaluate the negotiation processes.
- Describe the main sources of aggressive criticism.
- Explain appropriate techniques in constructive criticism.
- Describe the appropriate action plan and strategies to deliver constructive criticism.
- Explain the attributes of effective constructive criticism
- Understand helpful feedback delivery.
- Know how to prepare to deliver constructive criticism.
- Plan and write constructive critical messages.
- Analyse constructive critical messages
- Use Assertiveness Techniques to deliver constructive criticism in the workplace.
- Identify between passive, and aggressive criticism.
- Deliver positive feedback.
- Identify forms of criticism