Business Etiquette Training
Why Study Business Etiquette Training?
A toxic work environment may have impeding results for employees and the organisation as a whole. The business etiquette standard unit is intended to assist in creating a professional, mutually respectful atmosphere that improves communication.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Identify problems and come up with solutions relating to Contact Centre Level 2.
- Understand the different personality types.
- Identify the different types of personalities.
- Plan and organize work • Identify the type of communication.
- Effectively respond to the types of communication.
- Handle office documents with confidentiality.
- Using office equipment
- Identify professional behaviour and conduct.
- Understand professional behaviour and conduct.
- Implement professional dress codes
- Identify the types of work ethics.
- Explore etiquette matters in business.
- Discover when to use written communications versus verbal communications.
- Learn the principles that govern all etiquette.
- Organise office documents with confidentiality.
- Identify the difference between etiquette and manners.
- Explore how to answer a call, and when to send a call to voicemail.
- Manage Workplace Guidelines.