Anger Management Training
Why Study Anger Management Training?
While anger is a completely normal feeling, the control of it can result in effective outcomes, the lack thereof can result in problems at work, in relationships, and in health. This standard unit in anger management can help keep one’s anger in check.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Identify problems and come up with solutions relating to Contact Centre Level 2.
- Understand the dynamics of anger.
- Identify the types of anger.
- Understand the positive outcomes of anger.
- Implement strategies for dealing with anger.
- Learn how to manage their anger
- Learn how to take responsibility for one’s anger
- Get informed about anger.
- Understand the different dimensions of anger.
- Understand the costs of anger.
- Understand the negative repercussions of anger.
• Understand the true cost of anger and why you should care.
• Recognize the Dominant Anger trait
• Learn how to Dissolve Negative Emotions
• Implement calm under pressure