Understanding And Dealing With HIV
Purpose Of The Unit Standard
- Understanding the effects of HIV/AIDS on the immune system.
- Knowing how HIV/AIDS is transmitted.
- Knowing what behaviour is safe and what behaviour caries the risk of HIV/AIDS transmission.
- Knowing what guidelines and assistance are available to support workers with HIV/AIDS and recognise own role in creating a caring work environment.
- Understanding the implications of the HIV/AIDS pandemic for society, the economy, a business sub-sector, an organisation and a specific workplace.
Qualification Title: Understanding and Dealing with HIV
Qualification ID: 13915
Qualification: Accredited Training
Duration: 1 Day Course