To provide learners with the competencies required to engage in the processes and inter-relationships across the supply chain so as to create sustainable value for organisations. This qualification is aimed at overcoming the traditional functional approach to operations and management, and at fostering supply chain integration to the advantage of all stakeholders. The National Treasury developed competency profiles for the Public Sector in terms of supply chain management. This qualification meets some of those Public Sector needs and is also suitable for the private sector.
Supply Chain Management
- SAQA Qualification ID: 74149
- NQF Level: 5
This qualification is run over 12 months.
- Demonstrate an understanding of a supply chain management environment within an organisation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the influence of performance and risk within a supply chain management environment.
- Contribute to the development of a supply chain strategy and operational plans for the organisation.
- Execute a supply chain strategy for the organisation.