The qualification at this level is generic so as to allow maximum mobility between industries. The intention is to promote the development of knowledge and management skills that are required in all sectors. to release the potential of people. To provide opportunities for people to move up the value chain.
Stores and Warehousing
- SAQA Qualification ID: 83986
- NQF Level: 3
This qualification is run over 12 months.
- Performing junior management functions.
- Maintaining records.
- Carrying out simple research and tasks.
- Interpreting current affairs related to a specific business sector.
- Recognising the effect of HIV/AIDS on the specific workplace, business sub-sector and own
- Applying knowledge of self and team to enhance team performance.
- Managing time and the work process.
- Explaining the structure of an organisation.
- Conducting a formal meeting.
- Motivating a team.
- Describing the management function of an organisation.
- The Purchasing cycle
- Stock control Stock tacking and inventory control