NQF Level 4
SAQA Qualification ID: 50080
Why Study Project Management NQF Level 4?
National Certificate: Project Management – NQF level 4 qualification is a foundational and generic course that focuses on building employed or new learners entering a workplace where Project Management skills are required. This qualification will provide learners with skills, comprehension, attitudes, and values that are essential to navigate in the information communication technology industry. This qualification is also of value to learners running their own business, as project management is an integral component of any business system.
A Qualifying Learner will be able to:
- Work with others to undertake or support the project management activities.
- Management time and work efficiently with resources.
- Understand customer requirements through quality checks.
- Assist the project manager and/or project team by contributing and participating in planning, execution, and control activities
- Implement and articulate operational activities in a Project Management sector.
- Provide support to the administration of a project.
Who should study Project Management Level 4?
This course is intended for employed and unemployed individuals entering a Project Management environment. Experienced individuals in Project Management field who need a formal qualification or needing to upskill themselves are also encouraged to enrol in Production Management Level 4s. Learners Who were previously disadvantaged or who were unable to complete their schooling and were therefore denied access to Further Education and Training competent workers in Contact Centres.
Project Management Level 4 potential careers
- Senior Project Manager.
- Construction Manager.
- Program Manager.
- Information Technology Project Manager.
- Operations Manager.