Production Technology Level 3
SAQA Qualification ID: 58785
Why study Production Technology NQF level 3?
This qualification will add value to a specific manufacturing, engineering, and technology context by complementing contexts specific qualifications within these sectors. The supportive relationship between occupational qualifications and this suite of qualifications is embedded in the inclusion of production technology competencies that have previously not been included in mainstream production, manufacturing, and technological qualifications to address these identified gaps.
A Qualifying Learner will be able to:
- Improve knowledge and understanding of the Information Technology industry
- Monitor and control the maintenance of office equipment.
- Competently apply the knowledge, techniques & skills of End User Computing applications in the workplace.
- Communicate and articulate more effectively within the organisation.
- Improve the use of mathematical literacy in the workplace, using applicable End User Computing applications
- Learn Microsoft excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and spreadsheet application.
Who should Production Technology level 3?
This course is intended for employed and newly employed individuals entering a workplace and aiming at upskilling themselves and unemployed individuals who want to develop their skills and become more employable.
Production Technology level 3 potential careers
Call Centre Agents Data Capturer
Bank Teller Office Admin