New Venture Creation
SAQA Qualification ID: 66249
Why study New Venture Creation Level 4?
This qualification is intended for persons who wish to start, operate, manage, and grow a new small to medium business venture. Learners attempting this qualification will be equipped with a variety of technical, business managerial and personal skills and strategies to help them succeed in the creation and sustenance of a business. The successful learner will develop a sound foundation for the application of these skills and knowledge to explore a diverse range of entrepreneurial opportunities.
A Qualifying Learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of leadership and management.
- Manage a new venture by applying business principles and techniques.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic economics within a market economy.
- Demonstrate knowledge of interpersonal skills required in a business environment.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and create a new venture.
Who should study New Venture Creation Level 4?
New Venture Creation Level 4 is intended for individuals who wish to start their own businesses. This qualification equips learners with skills, knowledge and values required in the Business.
New Venture Creation Level 4 potential careers
Business Owners Business Manager
New Entrepreneurs Aspiring entrepreneurships