The purpose of the NQF level 2 New Venture Creation qualification is to provide a qualification that can form the basis for structured programmes for potential and existing entrepreneurs to capitalise on opportunities to start and grow sustainable businesses that form part of the mainstream economy, enabling the learners to tender for business opportunities within both the public and private sectors. This qualification is designed for learners who intend to set up or have already set up own ventures. Assessment of the competencies and knowledge in the qualification needs to be done in the context of the learner’s own new venture.
End User Computing
- SAQA Qualification ID: 49648
- NQF Level: 2
This qualification is run over 12 months.
- Use basic Mathematics in order to fulfill new venture functions effectively.
- Apply basic Communication skills in new venture creation context.
- Determine market requirements and manage the relevant marketing and selling processes.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the sector/industry in which the business operates.
- Determine financial requirements and manage financial resources of a new venture.
- Manage business operations.