SAQA Qualification ID: 79666
Why study Manufacturing NQF level 3
Manufacturing NQF level 3 targets employed and unemployed individuals Manufacturing NQF Level to be optimally within the metal and manufacturing processes field of learning. Learners will acquire a range of skills in the identification of production parameters in manufacturing, engineering and technology industries and basic strategies to achieve them.
A Qualifying Learner will be able to:
- Interpret production and manufacturing schedules
- Monitor and control the maintenance of office equipment.
- Ensure smooth running site machinery and tools
- Understand customer requirements through quality checks and produce quality products.
- Solve problems caused by changes and deviations
- Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of relevant current occupational health and safety legislation.
- Identify hazardous materials and analyse
- Assess and match between drawings of products, components and/or items.
Who should study Manufacturing NQF Level 3?
This course is intended for employed and unemployed individuals entering a metal and engineering manufacturing processes environment. The Manufacturing NQF level 3 equips learners with skills, knowledge and values required by learners involved in monitoring and operating production or manufacturing machinery and working in the metal and engineering industry using such processes.
Manufacturing level 3 potential careers