Labour Relations Practice: Dispute Resolution
SAQA Qualification ID: 93994
Why study Labour Relations Practice: Dispute Resolution Level 5?
The Labour Relations Practice: Dispute Resolution Course is designed to teach learners the ins and outs of labour relations and equips them with skills and knowledge help them navigate within the Labour Relations industry. The qualification addresses the needs of adult learners who want to enter the sector or develop their careers in one or more of the related sub-fields. This qualification would also be relevant to many Human Resources (HR) practitioners.
A Qualifying Learner will be able to:
- Communicate information effectively using means appropriate to the context.
- Identify and manage labour disputes and issues for negotiation using organisational core and non-core standard processes.
- Facilitate and manage different parties through a smooth and fair negotiation process within the South African legal framework.
- Consider and implement non-core specialised functions to the identified issues for negotiation, using organisational procedures.
- Identify, interpret, and apply appropriate legislation to labour related issues identified for negotiation.
- Consider and apply appropriate core specialised functions to the identified issues for negotiation, using organisational procedures.
Who should study Labour Relations Practice: Dispute Resolution Level 5?
This course is intended for employed and newly employed individuals entering a Labour Relations industry and aiming at upskilling themselves and unemployed individuals who want to develop their skills and become more employable.
Labour Relations Practice: Dispute Resolution Level 5 potential careers
Human Resource Specialists
Labour Law Expert
Work at CCMA
Work for Labour Union