This qualification is on a learning pathway that underpins a career in the Labour Relations arena. A large number of the competencies developed in the qualification are rooted in actual workplace practice and should lead to greater productivity resulting from the improved performance by the learner through the integration of knowledge and workplace practice.
ND: Labour Relations Practice: Dispute Resolution
- SAQA Qualification ID: 49784/ 93994
- NQF Level: 5
This qualification is run over 24 months.
- Communicate information effectively using means appropriate to the context.
- Facilitate and manage different parties through a smooth and fair negotiation process within the South African legal framework.
- Identify and manage labour disputes and issues for negotiation using organisational core and non-core standard processes.
- Consider and apply appropriate core specialised functions to the identified issues for negotiation, using organisational procedures.
- Identify, interpret and apply appropriate legislation to labour related issues identified for negotiation.
- Consider and implement non-core specialised functions to the identified issues for negotiation, using organisational procedures.