Contact Centre Support
NQF Level 2
SAQA Qualification ID: 71490
Why Study Contact Centre Support NQF 2?
This course is designed for employed and unemployed individuals who wish to work in the contact Centre Industry. The call centre and the front desk are the voice and face of the company. National Certificate: Contact Centre Support – NQF level 2 qualification is a foundational and generic course that focuses on building employed or new learners entering a workplace where End Contact Centre skills are required. This qualification will provide learners with skills, comprehension, attitudes, and values that are essential to navigate in the information communication technology industry.
A Qualifying Learner will be able to:
- Identify problems and come up with solutions relating to Contact Centre Level 2.
- Respond to customers with factual and accurate information.
- Gather and process data specifically related to contact centres.
- Understand customer requirements through quality checks.
- Solve problems caused by changes and deviations
- Implement and articulate operational activities in a Contact Centre.
- Perform required standards and requirements
Who should study Contact Centre level 2?
This course is intended for employed and unemployed individuals entering a Contact Centre Support environment. The Contact Centre Level 2 is intended at experienced individuals in the contact centre who need a formal qualification or needing to upskill themselves. Wish to extend their range of skills and knowledge of the industry so that they can become competent workers in Contact Centres.
Contact Centre level 2 potential careers
Contact Centre Managers
National Account Managers
Key Account Managers
Client Services Clerks
Quality Assurance Staff
Contact Centre/Call Centre Agents