Business Administration Services
SAQA Qualification ID: 67465
Why study Business Administration Services Level 3?
Business Administration encompasses all facets of administration involved to ensure that all departments function effectively and successfully. The work of a business administrator includes planning, leading, controlling and organising activities within an organisation
A Qualifying Learner will be able to:
- Gather and report information.
- Plan, monitor and control and information system.
- Demonstrate an understanding of employment relations.
- Coordinate meetings, minor events, and travel arrangements.
- Plan and conduct basic research in an office environment.
- Utilise technology to produce information.
- Participate in meetings and process documents and communications related thereto.
- Maintain booking systems.
- Set personal goals
Who should study Business Administration Services Level 3?
Business Administration Level 3 is intended for employed and unemployed individuals who wish to be involved in the Administration function within any industry, or non-commercial venture/organisation. It contains all the competencies, skills and values required by a learner who wishes to access the National Certificate in Business Administration Services at NQF Level 4.
Business Administration Services Level 3 potential careers
Secretary Relationships manager
Switchboard operator Reception supervisor