This Qualification is for any individual who is or wishes to be involved in the Administration function within any industry, or non-commercial venture/organization. It is also the building block to advance the learner into the National Certificate in Business Administration Services.
NQF Level 3 & 4
- SAQA Qualification ID: 67465
- NQF Level: 3
This qualification is run over 12 months.
- Knowledge of the procedures for stock and fixed asset control and be able to apply such knowledge and maintain the appropriate
- Ensure that employees have the resources they need on an on-going basis through efficiently ordering and distributing stationery and other requirements.
- Develop Administrative systems together with other employees to control and keep all information required by the organisation up to date; Ensure the confidentiality of information and develop administrative procedures relating to the systems and to write them into a manual for use by other employees.
- Improve organisational effectiveness, by being able to manage all administration records him/herself, and assist others in the organisation to do so.
- Present information that is routinely and regularly required, as well as specific information that is re-quested from time-to-time and improve his/her productivity function.