Contact Centre Operations – nqf level 4
Further Education and Training Certificate
Contact Centre is often the central point where all inbound and outbound customer interactions are managed through channels, such as email, social media, messaging, or phone calls.
Why Study Contact Centre Operations Level 4?
The Contact Centre industry is fast becoming the next knowledge worker industry. Individuals who intend on being involved in the Contact centre industry can enroll for the Contact Centre Operations qualification. This qualification serves as an entry qualification into Contact Centre Operations and Management.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Work with Contact Centre statistical data.
- Coach others in Contact Centres.
- Identify specific Contact Centre customers.
- Understand and implement service levels and their monitoring in Contact Centres.
- Apply specific Contact Centre sales knowledge and skills in creating and meeting sales targets and requirements.
- Monitor and control Contact Centre support Staff and their meeting of targets and standards.
Who Should Study Contact Centre Operations Level 4?
This qualification is intended for persons who already work as Contact Centre Operations agents or intend on joining the contact centre operations industry. The qualification introduces contact centre agents to contact centre operations. The qualification also equips learners with the underpinning knowledge and skills to supply high-quality customer service.
Contact Centre Operations Level 4 Potential Careers:
- Tele Sales Agent
- Contact Centre Agent
- Contact Centre Supervisor
- Customer Service Representatives
- Customer Care Consultant
- Direct Selling
- Administration Clerks