Contact Centre Support – NQF Level 2
Further Education and Training Certificate
The course is tailored for individuals who are either employed or seeking employment in the Contact Centre Industry. As the call center and front desk personnel represent the company’s voice and face, learners will acquire essential skills necessary for interacting with people in this course.
Why Study Contact Centre Support – NQF Level 2?
The National Certificate in Contact Centre Support at NQF level 2 is a fundamental and inclusive program that hones the skills of employees or new learners entering a work environment that demands end contact centre abilities. The qualification will equip learners with crucial skills, understanding, attitudes, and values necessary to thrive in the information communication technology industry. As Contact Centres continue to be crucial business tools, candidates will play a significant role in assisting the organization in meeting its objectives.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Analyze and propose solutions to problems in Contact Centre operations at Level 2.
- Provide customers with precise and factual information in response to their inquiries.
- Collect and process data pertinent to Contact Centre activities.
- Determine customer needs through quality checks.
- Resolve issues arising from changes and deviations in operations.
- Execute and communicate operational activities effectively in a Contact Centre.
- Adhere to required standards and regulations.
Who Should Study Contact Centre Support – NQF Level 2?
This certification is designed for individuals who are currently employed as Contact Centre Operations agents or plan to pursue a career in the contact centre operations field. It provides contact centre agents with an introduction to contact centre operations and equips them with the essential knowledge and skills required to deliver exceptional customer service.
Contact Centre Support – NQF Level 2 Potential Careers:
- Sales Managers
- Contact Centre Managers
- Sales Representatives
- National Account Managers
- Key Account Managers