BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION SERVICES – NQF LEVEL 4
Further Education and Training Certificate
In all organisations there is a need for an efficient business administration department to offer administrative support to all other departments. Business Administration encompasses all facets of administration involved to ensure that all departments function effectively and successfully. The work of a business administrator includes planning, leading, controlling and organising activities within an organisation.
Why Study Business Administration Services Level 4?
In all organisations there is a need for an efficient business administration department to offer administrative support to all other departments. A business Administrator plays a significant role in ensuring that the senior staff can work effectively and efficiently on the business and delegate administrative tasks to the business administrator.
A Qualifying Learner Will Be Able To:
- Manage all Administration records themselves.
- Assist others in the organisation to manage their administration.
- Make amendments to report format and writing style, if necessary.
- Liaise with clients (internal and external) to verify that the format used for reports serves the purpose.
- Identify information sources to quickly access information when required.
- Take appropriate action when service providers fail to deliver as agreed.
- Institute the appropriate provisioning procedures to secure the service of providers.
- Analyse trends and the impact of fraud in the organisation/sector.
- Know what types of fraud can exist in an office environment.
Who Should Study Business Administration Services Level 4?
Business Administration Level 4 is intended for employed and unemployed individuals who wish to be involved in the Administration function within any industry, or non-commercial venture/organisation. This qualification equips learners with skills, knowledge and values required in the Business Administration industry.
Business Adminstration Services Level 4 Potential Careers:
- Switchboard operator
- Systems administrator
- Sales Manager
- Relationships manager
- Reception supervisor
- Project Coordinator