Business Adminstration Services - Level 4
Advertising Level 4
SAQA Qualification ID: 61595
Duration: 12 Months
Why study Business Administration Services Level 4?
In all organisations there is a need for an efficient business administration department to offer administrative support to all other departments. A business Administrator plays a significant role in ensuring that the senior staff can work effectively and efficiently on the business and delegate administrative tasks to the business administrator.
A Qualifying Learner will be able to:
- Manage all Administration records him/herself.
- Assist others in the organisation to manage their administration.
- Make amendments to report format and writing style, if necessary.
- Liaise with clients (internal and external) to verify that the format used for reports serves the purpose.
- Identify information sources to be able to quickly access information when it is required.
- Take appropriate action when service providers fail to deliver as agreed.
- Institute the appropriate provisioning procedures to secure the service of providers.
- Analyse trends and the impact of fraud in the organisation/sector.
- Knowing what types of fraud can exist in an office environment.
who should study business adminstration services level 4?
Business Administration Level 4 is intended for employed and unemployed individuals who wish to be involved in the Administration function within any industry, or non-commercial venture/organisation. This qualification equips learners with skills, knowledge and values required in the Business Administration industry.
Business Adminstration Services Level 4 Potential Careers
- Switchboard operator
- Systems administrator
- Sales Manager
- Relationships manager
- Reception supervisor
- Project Coordinator