This Qualification provides support for the entry into a career in the field of Project Management through the development of the initial skill set required by Project Practitioners. Its specific focus is to develop Project Administrators, Team Members and Team Leaders to be able to work on a project and to be able to support the Project Manager and other Team Members.
- SAQA Qualification ID: 50080
- NQF Level: 4
This qualification is run over 12 months.
- A foundation of basic project management knowledge and skills which can be used to build further project management related competencies.
- Competence to be an effective project team member.
- Competence to provide administrative support to a project manager and team members.
- Competence to provide assistance to a project manager of medium to large projects.